Hey guys, this is my first blog on here, and I just wanted to check out how it works lol.
Everything is good here, and I really like semester 2, lots of easy classes, with lots of my friends, and the teachers are cool :P
To tell you what this blog is about; It is going to be a very varied info blog, but all the stuff will be interesting. I will put on quotes that I find are super cool evry week (maybe day), I'll also add tidbits of info on good shows,movies and songs. School stuff of course will be included. Best books and fantasy thigs will also be around often. Also anything I find intersting, so I'll have questions up too. Just so you know, I love space and magic and stuff, so you'll probably find facts or random sentences about those things around here. Anyway, so this is the heads up about my blog, and I hope you like it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment